About Me

My photo
Working on fitness is like breathing for me...

Friday, September 17, 2010

Work Out at Home!!!

P90X
http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/MGB1229
I've been a loyal gym member since my college days at the school gym and also at 24 Fitness after I graduated. But these days I don't go to the gym anymore.  Don't worry! That doesn't mean I don't work out anymore..No way. For me, working out is like breathing so I can never exclude it out of my life. Instead of going to the gym, I work out at home using AMAZING "P90X". I BET you guys have heard of this at least once or seen an infomercial on TV.  First of all, I'd like to address that I'm extremely happy that I found this amazing home workout program. This is one of my No.1 treasures (I have couple more home workout dvds that I loooooove!!!). If I ever have to evacuate the house because of fire or something, the belongings I would grab first is my P90X (and couple more workout dvds :p ). No joke. Seriously I love this workout program that much and I remember even telling my friends that I would take these if I get confined on an island by myself. lol  The best part of P90X is that it ABSOLUTELY worked for me (both strength & flexibility-wise!!) and I never got tired of it while doing this program thanks to its  variety. It consists of 12 routines that are; Chest & Back, Plyometrics, Shoulders & Arms, Yoga  X, Legs & Back, Kenpo X, X stretch, Core Synergistics, Chest, Shoulders &Triceps, Back & Biceps, Cardio X, and Ab Ripper X. Before I wasn't able to one push-up. Not even one..I know it's a shame but I couldn't. But now I can do more than 40 push-ups with proper form in one minute with no problem!!!! It's quite an achievement for me!!!
There are lots of benefits working out at home using home workout dvds.  The best part is that I don't have to get ready and drive all the way to the gym anymore. I know once I'm at the gym I would work out hard but sometimes just getting my butt to the gym is the hardest part.. By working out at home I was able to save commuting time from home to the gym which is about an hour and these days I get to finish my workout using that commuting time...And I could also save gas money and didn't have to pay for the gym membership anymore!!! My little brother loves working out too but due to his work loads, it's been really hard for him to make time for his workout. I bought this workout program for him also and he loves every bit of it!!!

You can see the transformation on my abs in the picture shown below. I give credit to P90X and my commitment to it! This workout program is DEFINITELY worth it to have!!!! If you are really thinking about working out & getting fit or fitter, I recommend you get this home workout program! You will not regret. But if you are not motivated & committed, you shouldn't buy it.

If you were like me, and hesitant at first to try it, either because you are out of shape, have old injuries, or think it's a gimmick, the don't be disheartened!! For those of you who are a little out of shape or have old injuries for every exercise you learn in the P90X routine, they teach you three different methods! Beginner, normal, and advanced. So no matter what stage of fitness you are in you can always challenge yourself as the workouts become easier by stepping up the intensity! If you are out of shape and you begin P90X, follow the diet plan ( that is provided free with the program ) and stay motivated you WILL see results in your first 30 days! whether it's weight loss, inches off your waist, or both!!
If you are interested in P90X, check this link~  http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/MGB1229

 in 2005                      in 2008                                                    in 2010  

I know it's not something to show off yet but I just wanted to show the transformation of my abs since I began my journey. Still working on it, so please be generous : ) 





No comments:

Post a Comment